Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Monday 20 January 2014

A comercial idea

I've been praying for a commercial idea - a Harold Fry type thing - a novel of redemption and humour... but better.  Now I think I've had one - but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to carry it off... however, I've started writing it, having sworn that I was going to stick to writing Conscience this year.  The fact is though, if I can't find a market/agent for The Ash Grove I will wonder why the hell I'm writing Conscience and whether it's worth it.   One the other hand, GATD may be a bummer too - and I'll waste months writing something that I don't entirely believe in.

Last week I did nothing on Conscience - this week I am going to be mostly teaching.  We shall see how it all fits together.

No comments:

Post a Comment