Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Restless

Between things, I always feel restless, not writing feels odd, and I start writing reams on FB, or doing reviews on Trip Advisor or adding unecessary updates to my Food Odyssey blog....

I have just escaped another screenwriting project: I started out keen, but when I began to read through the documents I felt that while this was a fascinating story for one of his descendants, it didn't really offer the kind of story arc one needs for a feature film.  It is interesting - but I think it would need the oomph of a bigger name, and even, dare I say, a bit more experience of the industry.  I think if one has a good story. then it's not a problem - but this story wasn't enough for 90 mins, and would have needed skilfull padding...

So, I'm FREE - had a day off today, but still started to edit and fiddle with TMOF because I want to submit it to an open submission thing.  And I am awaiting Gaye's verdict on TAG - so that will be the next task, and Tara and another friend are reading TMoF - so am hoping for useful feedback from them.

Heigh-ho!  I wish I could enjoy the liberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment