Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Saturday 19 September 2015

Trumpet sounding....

It is all about the publicity isn't it?  So when I submitted to the agent who'd been on my mind, I saw that her agency wanted evidence of what one had done to promote the book.   Now, to me it seems like appalling hubris, but some people start FB pages to promote their books, usually after they are published.  However, other people start pages before that, and I have now joined their ranks.   This is the link  https://www.facebook.com/The-Malice-of-Fairies-519328408225637/timeline/

I had of course posted on FB in July, a link to this blog and the first chapter, and I'd tweeted about it...but having a whole Fb page seemed one step towards hubris...self-delusion, and downfall.  Anyway, so far I have 43 likes which isn't bad - and even likes from people who don't know me.  So now I suppose I had better go off and tweet the link to my followers (all ? 200 of them).   And then I have to think of new interesting content. Which I might stick up here on the blog... and post links to it.  It's a kind of massive circle jerk really.

No comments:

Post a Comment