Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Saturday 12 May 2012

17 Years - It's official!

Yes, I am now back writing 17 Years - hereinafter to be known as 17Y - this morning I woke up with an idea, and then sat down to write a bit - this expanded into spontaneous dialogue about things I hadn't thought about writing at all - and suddenly I had another 3,500 words.   I was a bit disappointed to find I'd only had 18,000 words approx when I went back to it yesterday - but that really doesn't matter.  I mentioned the idea of having two alternate stories intertwining - but am not sure how it will work... at the moment I am writing one version of the story - and think I'll stick to that - then go back to write the alternative version - then finally try to tie it all together in a chapter of redemption at the end.  I might have to kill off one of the men (Lucas probably).  But that's to be decided.  A long way away.   I think this is going to be a bit of a slog.... a year perhaps, but maybe not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment