Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Friday 11 May 2012

Not writing

Actually, just because I sent off the MS doesn't mean I'm not writing - I've been feeling a bit gloomy, a sort of giant post-coital melancholy... so I have been thinking about it, once or twice I've been back to look at it - to check I made a certain point in a conversation... and today to insert a paragraph that I thought up in the garden.  I also checked that I hadn't used the word evanescent too often - only twice actually, so perhaps I could have got away with a third outing for it, but no matter.

Today I began to think about 17 Years - I have this feeling that if I were to be offered a two-book deal that this is the kind of thing that would be more of a companion to TRF - so I started to have a look at it again.  I want to write a very complex structure... almost like a game,,, but putting it together will be like playing chess with myself.

This is not to say I'm abandoning Conscience - just need more time to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment