Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Thursday 31 May 2012

Meditative silence?

Nothing has happened, I have stopped writing 17Y because I realise I can't wing this book - I need to do some research into sibling rivalry and into different types of love... otherwise I'll just end up re-treading the same issues as in TRF.

I've done a little editing on that, I still have small ideas to put into it.  I highlight them in red in case anyone needs to see the changes.  I am feeling guilty about Conscience - it may be some time before I pick it up again.  Oh dear, I was just begin to see how to deal with the wedding night scene - but again, a bit more research into social mores necessary I suspect.

I dread getting a "thanks but no thanks" email from the Agent - but I don't think that will happen.  I am trying not to think about it, and trying to get myself fit and healthy again - at the moment I can barely walk to the postbox without feeling knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment