Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Friday 4 May 2012

Finished!

I have been racing to complete the re-write, and today I decided it was complete - so I whipped up a synopsis and sent it to the Agent.  A few minutes later I got an out of Office Reply - she's on holiday until 16th May.   So no chance of hearing any good news in the short term.  Meanwhile, I shall console myself by reading my extremely good horoscope for May.

I am pleased  I have finished, but now wondering what to do.  I think I will devote next week to house cleaning, and perhaps a spot of painting.  Then I will finish writing my dramatisation of Dickens "The Tuggses of Ramsgate" to be performed at the Summer Squall.  Perhaps in a couple of weeks time I will get my act together to go up to London to do some research on the RAMC - before half term. I must find something to do, rather than just biting my nails!  Perhaps get some swimming exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment