Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Thursday 14 June 2012

What next?

Desperately wanted to have some time sitting in the sun and thinking - first I thought I'd do it after the shopping and before going to see Muriel - but there wasn't time - then I thought I'd only spend an hour with Muriel and then steal an hour,  but I was having a good chat - and she is so sweet - so, I didn't get my time, but I was talking about the 17Y plan - and actually it helped me clarify how I might structure it - it's quite simple really - two strands 1st Life and Second Life - and then somehow manage to have a final chapter which suits both strands.  This will give the book group members who hate tricksy structures a chance to read it one version at a time - if they want (if it's ever written, if it's ever published! - I'm just saying that in an apotropaic way - I hope it will be published.)

Anyway, I managed the structure problem without stopping for a pause.   Tomorrow is going to be horrible again - but I do have some time to wander around and think - so I might do that.   I am beginning to have a desperate need for a "third space" - going out somehow gives me space to think.

Tomorrow I shall be at the library - and out and about, while my computer is being fixed...so I should have time to think and write and so on....hurray.   And borrow some books on personal relationships/love/sibling rivalry from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment