Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Monday 22 April 2013

Update

Really - there's nothing to add to the agent saga.  We had a brief exchange of delighted emails this morning, and now I am just praying that she'll find the new MS sufficiently altered to find everything different...

Meanwhile, I am not working - how can I possibly work this week?  Although I did a bit of research, and had thoughts about some of my historic ideas for work... I just don't quite feel up to diving into Vol 1 just now.  I feel I need to take a bit of a run at it - and this week is very chopped up in various ways: social events, BnB visitors, worried about a friend... which will take a little time I think - and the first editorial meeting for the local mag. which I've crazily agreed to be involved with... and Anette's premier at the club on Thursday - lots of itty-bitty things which will take time and energy - and now I think there's something happening tomorrow as well... an archaeology lecture, which M has to go to - and I think I said A could come around for a drink... how am I going to deal with that?  So writing is probably the one thing I won't manage to do this week - although given my nature I will probably get on with some.  Perhaps I should give myself a week off - and then I can start worrying about TRF on Monday... whoooo.... she said she would get back to me on 29th - now modified to "early next week"... half the time I think the book is great, at other times I think "why on earth would anyone publish that", but I'm beginning to think it does have one or two outstanding qualities...

I just feel utterly restless - about to slide into the next stage of this process?  Or not?  But I think this week there are pressing affairs which require my attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment