Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Vorwarts!

Well, TRF was rejected in double quick time (3 days I think - a record) in the best, impersonal large agent style - no friendly comment, no encouragement.  I went through several degrees of misery... then I woke up. Suddenly it was Easter and I had no time to write: I was furious.  Today - after my father left c. 3.00pm I went upstairs and wrote and re-wrote and did all sorts of wonderful things which give me great faith.

TRF is now Pride and Prejudice plot: two people love each other - they have "form" and personal characteristics to overcome... but don't worry, they will.  Oh dear, it sounds quite boring put like this.  But the great thing is that I have spent nearly 6 hours writing today - and I think I have actually cracked it - no more distractions now, straight through until p 419 (not in real pages, just in silly double-spacing) - I seem to have been stuck around p 129 for a long time, but oh the difference (to me!)...

Instead of wanting to go to sleep, I just want to write on - but stertorous grunts indicate a husbandly desire for lights out.  I must start writing somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment