Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Thursday 16 February 2012

Better...

I am going to paste this same entry on two blogs to save time. 

Well - due to two really full on days of writing, editing, cutting and pasting, recycling - I am now back approximately to where I was in the novel, before the Agent rang - I now have 52,000 words to get to this point - because I have excised a lot of stuff - a hell of a lot of stuff - including some rather good new stuff... This is a rough old business - I feel as if I've got 3 novels now - I am trying to think of ways to salvage some of the stuff that is currently in limbo - also I really do want to use some of the ideological stuff about university... I am now going to have 3 days off - which is great.  I hope that on Monday I will begin writing again bright and early and crack on with the long-anticipated sex scene....

No comments:

Post a Comment