Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Monday 27 February 2012

Still going strong...

After a break I meant to get on top of things in the following week - but it just didn't work out.  I tell myself I will work from 9 to 1.00 and then try and do a little at the end of the afternoon.   But when I know something is going to happen I tend to slack off - I feel I can't write unless I know I will have a good load of time, because I hate having to stop for the clock - don't want to stop until I'm ready to.

This week is a useless week - I am going to Norwich tomorrow - to see friends and take Ned to the university... for a visit.  I am hoping to work a bit on Wednesday - I expect I will a bit.   However, in preparation for that I have written about 4,000 words (about half new, the rest re-cycled).  I hope I can manage a few more at the end of the week (Book Group, Pugin and other delights permitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment