Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Thursday 2 February 2012

It continues...

After several days devoted to editing Mark's oeuvre, I managed to work for about 4-5 hours on TRF today.  I edited down a lot of the first section, getting it down from 130pp to 79 - and then began to write a new version of it.  Most of the next dozen chapters will be largely new material - but I have highlighted sections or phrases that I am going to lift....   I want Lucy to go and live either in a commune or a feminist flat share in short-life housing, but haven't quite decided which... they both have potential, maybe I'll combine them somehow... 3 months in the commune - deterred by winter in an unheated squat - takes up the offer of the feminist flat share?  She will not find it quite the nurturing environment she hopes for...

No comments:

Post a Comment