Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Friday 9 March 2012

A week's work

Yipee - this week - a whole week of roughly 9-5 at my desk I have added 17,000 words to my manuscript - including three carefully crafted sex scenes... I am still worried about it - but it has a few more chapters to go, which I will hope to use to get some of the more thoughtful reflective stuff in it.... I just hope it's what The Agent wants... what the public wants...Unfortunately next week I am going to be very busy doing other things...so won't get too much writing in.  Unless I write all night... which is tempting.   I am very tempted to work like stink to finish it, I really want to read it - to see where it's going.   I wonder if it's worth having a couple of copies printed so that I can read it properly...  I should manage to finish it by the end of March.  Then rest a little - then come back to it for a final edit.  (I.e. the first of many).   I am so scared that when I send it off to her she won't like it.  But I know she will - this is all feeling much more grown up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment