Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Monday 23 April 2012

Heave ho!

This is what it felt like today - a lot of good solid housework and finance this morning, then spent the afternoon forcing myself to edit some of the new sections of the book (I am fed up with changing 1st to 3rd person and vice versa, and have now finally decided to go with 3rd - and now have to swap a lot it back.... after tramping through the dismal swampland for an hour so after supper I managed to edit a magnificent 18 pages.  Oh Lord, that's simply not good enough... tomorrow is another day.  I am still feeling encouraged though - Anna was really nice and enthusiastic and supportive on Saturday, so I am generally feeling like an absolute genius, until I come down to brass tacks and find myself eyeballing my work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment