Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Monday 30 April 2012

Sempre avanti!

Fantastic day today - first dealt with tax and credit problems (3 of them) and then turned to the book.   The thing is growing (102,000 words), I have found some passages that don't need much editing (hurray!) and other bits with lacunae.    I have a bit of stuff to be inserted - including the climatic discussion about Feminism... and I am beginning to feel nervous.   It seems likely that the end will arrive in about 3 days - and then I'll have to send it to her... Fear and trembling... it seems so terrifying.  Part of me believes all will be well - has stopped doubting, but then I think "she might not want it"...   There's nothing I can do.   And if she doesn't, someone else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment