Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Tuesday 24 January 2012

And more...

About 2,000 words yesterday - nothing today as had to concentrate on financial matters, which I am reluctant and slow to deal with... but also need a pause - have just got to a crucial bit, and realise I may have to backtrack a bit - I'm also re-thinking of the possibility of keeping the original beginning... still haven't heard anything from Agent - but steady as she goes... should work on that, instead of this, but this is just a bit of R&R from the horrors of mortgate, estimates and income and expenditure reports...and I don't know if I can work tonight - Alex says he's coming, but on 3 previous occasions he's said he would come around and hasn't.  I think I ought to have a word with him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment