Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Thursday 26 January 2012

A new chapter

I have now written another new chapter in the new version of the book.  I am happy because I have managed to retain some material, as well as writing new stuff without problems - except when the computer crashed yesterday...I've been managing to write all the new stuff as though it had just been waiting for me to write it, but I am still worried whether I can make this new book as good and fresh as the original was... I can't help feeling a the plot is a bit dull.   We were talking last night about books in the Belgian Bar - and how so many plots were repeated - and yet the books are still worth reading - since after all, the different characters give the plots completely different life.   I also discovered that I am currently writing a meta-narrative (very fashionable...!).

No comments:

Post a Comment