Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Ballyalban Fairy Fort

Wednesday 18 January 2012

New words

For the last week I haven't written much - and the last two days I've become incredibly sluggish.  I realise that writing is almost the closest I get to exercise - I don't mean physically but in the sense that it brings me to my senses, sharpens them, pulls me out of the great fog of impressions I live in.

I was at a very low ebb today - dealt with correspondence and other necessary matters.  I finally dragged myself to the supermarket etc. made supper and was preparing for the after dinner slump, when it occurred to me that two new ideas I had had about TRF needed to be executed now - so I did, or began to.  Despite some dithering - stopping to listen to music and have a quick game or two of something - I sat here for about 2 hours and produced 2,074 words.   These are new words, for the new version.  It is good not to be editing so much.

The book TRF now has a book in it (none of the text is there) - it is about a book that creates a love affair - now - and my fantasy is that if TRF gets publshed, they can put a copy of The Formative Year in a digital format for keen fans to read...and make another 99p or whatever they charge for digi-books.  I think that this could be rather a sensation.  Provide lots of marketing copy for them anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment